Retirement

The decision has been a long and hard one but I have decided to retire from making scrap kits. There are many reasons behind this decision, but I personally feel I can no longer go on in this area. I will be moving all my kits over the next few days to my website and you can keep up with over on my new personal blog HERE. I've enjoyed the journey and for the most part I enjoyed making kits, however for me now, that chapter is over. Thank you to everyone who supported me during my scrap creating time. *hugs*

Tuesday 3 February 2009

New Kit

I have a new kit available at Digital Chaos

Refreshers....refreshing your dull and boring day with life and colour!!!
Tagger sized kit, made at 300dpi. All elements are saved as png for ease of opening in any programme

Kit includes:
11 Papers (800x800)
6 Notepapers
5 Binder Clips
5 Bows
7 Buttons
3 Cherry Blossoms
5 Crochet Bows
6 Dragonflies
6 Eyelet Bows
5 Flowers
5 Frames (3 in .psd)
5 Paper Hearts
3 Poppies
6 Ribbons
4 Roses
3 String Beads
11 Twisted Ribbons

Not everything is shown in the preview




0 comments: