Retirement

The decision has been a long and hard one but I have decided to retire from making scrap kits. There are many reasons behind this decision, but I personally feel I can no longer go on in this area. I will be moving all my kits over the next few days to my website and you can keep up with over on my new personal blog HERE. I've enjoyed the journey and for the most part I enjoyed making kits, however for me now, that chapter is over. Thank you to everyone who supported me during my scrap creating time. *hugs*

Thursday 15 January 2009

New Blog, Old Blog...oh yeah New Kit Too

Hi & Welcome to Scraps by Fi, formally Fi's Fault Scraps, well still Fi's Fault Scraps too.....All a bit confusing I know

It's all because I wanted a 3 column layout on my blog...for some reason the layout would not go on my original blog, without causing complete devastation and it was a devastation I couldn't work out how to fix....so it seemed easier to move myself here.

All my posts, links, freebie etc etc will remain on that blog but all new content will be on this blog from now on.....

Anyway onto the new kits, yes I said kits...not one but two!!! woo hoo

They are both called Mint Choc....
mmmmmmmmmm ice cream lol

One is PTU and will be available at Digital Chaos soon.....the other a freebie add-on woo hoo

Preview of the PTU Mint Choc


Preview of the Freebie Add-On, this kit is tagger sized and includes:
4 papers (800x800)
2 Bows2 Chrome Swirls
2 Frames
4 Ribbon & Hearts
2 Ribbon & Plates
2 Tags and
4 Tied Ribbons




Download it here